Welcome to My Diverse Reads Blog
New Ish-Latest Posts
Grieving can really be a beeotch and it can take many forms. This post features five middle grade & young adult books that has some level of grief in them.
This Hot Book Summer has reached sweltering with both the heat and releases in August!
- Grief Is Truly A Beeotch: Some Books That Deal With It
- Hot Book Summer Is LITerally Sweltering: August Releases
- If Books Were A Bubble Tea
- Kinda Sorta Mid-Year Accountability Check
- Why Wasn’t This Hyped More? Books That Deserved More
Stay In The Bookish Loop
Enter your email address below to receive blog updates. I promise not to get spammy!